New puzzle prototype in the works
Josh and I have been sketching out CAD designs for new puzzleboxes for a couple of months now. The official story is that we(my idea :)) designed a box that was WAY too complicated to make...in the time frame we wanted. So, I decided to tackle a simpler box in order to continue to hone our skills in preparation for the really hard design we want to do later on. The box we ended up going with is based off an idea I had, but wrapped around a cylinder, which is still a very tricky thing to do, but still not nearly as difficult as the other box. I'm going to start making videos and releasing pictures about the new design, and I'm very interested in the response I'll receive from everyone.